Join me for a special B2B marketing focused online event on 31st January at 15.00 GMT, when I give a 90-minute webinar for B2B Marketing Magazine, the UK’s premier business marketing publication on getting the most from social media for business.
I’ll be running a session designed to help attending delegates
- Improve their understanding of the benefits and risks associated with social media
- Appreciate the importance and differing roles of individuals within a business and how all can and should play a part in company social engagement
- Develop guidelines to maximise opportunities and mitigate risks
- Present the core elements of a social media engagement plan
- Place valuable content at the heart of a social media plan
- Measure and evaluate social media success
- Effectively use social media channels to build community and grow their business
If you’re smart, you might register one user, set up in a conference room and get your whole team around the screen.
And, if you operate in industrial and trade B2B marketing, look out for a number of examples from a range of engineering and manufacturing sectors that might give you some creative stimulus.
I hope you can join us as it is unlikely this content will be made available post-event.