René, through his agency consulting roles, and as a privately hired expert trainer has built a significant and enviable track record in training groups on marketing management.
Approach – What you can expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages – up front understanding of topic, date, venue, format, group and learning objectives.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how to best serve you and your audience. This will include course content, audience demographics, critical timelines for teaching content and materials, promotion of event (if public), agrees any additional requirements – pre/post training and any materials like books/guides being made available, agrees a firm price.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels assuming that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom post event resource including the slides used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources that might be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure the session met your expectations – and where to improve.
In-company training assignments have included:
- Sanofi Aventis – design and delivery of a bespoke four-day European Marketing Excellence Training (MET) programme for global pharmaceutical company. Aimed at product and sales managers covering the essentials of patient based forecasting, running market research programmes and briefing creative agencies. This ran across 20 countries over a nine-month period.
- Halma plc – delivery of a bespoke 7 steps to b2b digital marketing and facilitation of marketing manager focusing workshops for industrial markets client.
- Cruise.co.uk – delivery of a bespoke digital marketing half day session focusing on blogging, social media and Google+ to a group of freelance cruise consultants.
- Rolls Royce plc [live client] – design and delivery of digital sessions as part of a long running customer influencing programme in China aviation market. Outline and samples slides can be viewed on request.
- Manchester Metropolitan University [live client – in development] – design and delivery of several sessions on digital strategy, content marketing, integrated marketing and process and data implementation as part of two programmes: Manager to Leader (digital) and Digital Marketing for Business Owners delivering across 2015 and 2016.
Dr John Dakin Programme Leader MBA, University of Derby
“Very happy to recommend Rene on the basis of his depth of expertise in digital marketing and social media. I can equally endorse his work and value as an expert and visiting speaker for undergraduate / postgraduate students on marketing and business programmes. Look forward to working with him again in the future.”
Imran Farooq MD & Senior Examiner in Digital Marketing, CEO MMC Learning
“Rene is leading the way in digital marketing and social media for business. He has been a champion for giving back and sharing his expertise and knowledge to students at University both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Hope to do a lot more work with him in the future!”